This might include:
- Turning heating and cooling off when there is no activity in the room, and turning it back on when people enter
- Adjusting the thermostat when there is nobody in the room, such that energy is saved, but that it does not take much time to get the temperature back to the desired level
- Restricting remote setting of a room to within a few degrees when there is nobody there, allowing it to automatically update when people finally enter
- Permit greater levels of heating or cooling based on more activity, based on the idea that people are more likely to need more air flow when they are more active
- Turning off Air Conditioners in hotel and motel rooms when guests leave during the day
- Reporting on room usage, either to determine when a room is free or create reports of historical usage
These are all features that we are working on – but to a large extent they are driven by customer demand. Basically, if you want it, talk to us and we will schedule it in with our development plans. Adding the hardware is quite easy for us – it is the software that takes the effort.